Wednesday 2 February 2011

Two days a pair of spanx and one fake tan later!


Two days later and armed with a pair of spanx and a fake tan,incidently girls when youve had a fake tan do remember some of it does come off the next day hence i have ruined two of my beautiful white fluffy towels! i was ready to meet my first date my "Greeneyes" was arriving by South west trains at 11am,not being able to drive myself and knowing that the Wine vaults was just about 15 mins from the station i suggested he get a cab from outside the station.
At 6am i was up and soaking in a lush fizz bomb i only use these on special occassions and by the time i had got out the bath and smothered myself in mandarin body butter i was good enough too eat,hopefully he wouldnt eat me on the first date,but maybe the 2nd if there was one,i still wasnt sure about mr "Greeneyes" im always abit surpicious of a guy in his forties never being married,my heart beating ten to the dozen i decided to leave in plenty of time to make myself comfy in The Wine vaults,i choose a corner seat by the window so i could distract myself watching the world go by its also next to the front door so i could make a quick exit if my date got too much.The Wine Vaults which has just been refurbished is a delightful place which fits right in with the quirkiness and uniqueness of the shops in Albert Road,its also right opposite The Kings Theatre,handy if you want a delicious meal and drinks before a show,the oldy worldly wooden tables and floors along with lots of film posters up on the walls make it very cosy and the black frontage gives it a stylish feel and the menu is reasonably priced.
My date rang too say he hadnt got a taxi but had decided to walk to the bar,alarm bells silently went off in my head was greeneyes a mr cheapskate?,20 mins later he arrived hot and sweaty and wearing well something that resembled a 1980s shell suit,thank god i choose a seat by the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment